My name is Laura RaceroI am a graphic / web designer and digital illustrator based in Madrid (Spain). I strive to create quality interactive work serving as Art and Usability Supervisor at Alternatiba. I began experimenting with various artistic mediums from an early age, and eventually finding home in photography and graphic design which led to expanding my career into web design and photoillustration.
Throughout my 14 years of experience, I have developed projects for clients such as Coca-Cola, Orange, Vodafone, Toys'R'Us, Factory, L'Oréal, Springfield, 'la Caixa', Biotherm, Bourjois, Alfa Romeo, Wilkinson and Samsung, only to mention a few. Also, my photoillustrations have been featured in some of the most widely read digital magazines, blogs and in the prestigious Arte & Diseño (Spanish edition of Computer Arts).
Interests and Hobbies
- Design and drawing (needless to say)
- Cinema (I just love movies)
- Photography (landscapes and architecture)
- TV Series (Fringe, Lost, Game of Thrones... among many others)
- Stay-at-home (watching a movie and having dinner, forgeting about the world outside)
- Meeting friends / Eating out
- Listening to music
- Writing / Reading
- Nature / Hiking
- Sports (Formula 1, motorcycling, ice hockey, basketball)
- Astronomy (not enough time for this one... Though I love stargazing)